12.07.2008

Festival of Trees

This past weekend we were able to go to the Festival of Trees with my family.  I have gone every year as long as I remember and love it!  Olivia has been pretty sick and we have been up all night long the past few nights, so we were only there for a little bit, but it was still so much fun and Liv loved it!
This tree was Livie's favorite .... it was a big castle with gingerbread men .... she honestly wanted to look at the whole time and got mad when we walked away
This was AMAZING!!  It was hand blown glass and sold for $24,000!
This tree was my absolute favorite and it happened to by one done by an amazingly talented couple ... The Drapers ... and was for a sweet little girl that we know as well.  Seriously if I had things my way I would hire these guys to come and do my tree and entire house!!

8 comments:

Lindsay Chipman said...

we went to that too. I don't know if you know this or not but that is the foundation that helped us pay all our medical bills for James So thanks for supporting it. We miss you and hope to see you soon

Erin Evelyn said...

i am so happy you likes their tree! I will be sure to tell my parents, they will appreciate it alot!

Sarah said...

It is such a great cause, and I am so sad that we missed it this year, but I'm glad you posted a glimpse of it for me to see. Holy smokes about the glass tree, pretty amazing!

Mackay Family said...

There were so many amazing trees! I love Matts face! I am right there with you on having them come decorate my house! I told Garrett he just needs to buy me one of those trees...Save me the stress and the money is donated to a good cause!

Kristen said...

I wanted to go so bad! We didn't make it though because I have been sick. Arg! ;) Looks like fun, maybe next year we can go together! Oh...I heard there were a couple of Twilight trees...?

Heather said...

I LOVE the Festival of Trees!! Liv looks so cute. Fun Thanksgiving pictures, I LOVE your parents cabin! It's so great! Where did your Dad get that pizza from? Holy Moly! Jess you are so sweet, I think just getting out of the house will be good so maybe we could go Christmas shopping or something!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Oh my gosh- that glass blown tree was so amazing!! I am so happy someone bought it!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Oh did you see the Asian themed tree? That was my family's tree!!