12.29.2008

Christmas!!!

I had to show pictures of Livie's pretty Christmas church dress!!  Too bad she wouldn't cooperate very well .... but oh so fun!

I just love this time of the year!!!!  Oh my it is so much fun with all the activities and parties with friends and family.  On Christmas Eve we went to the Thain's house and had so much fun!  We ate way too much food, opened Pajamas, and played games.  

The difference a year makes!!  
And here is last year's with our three day old baby!!
This actually was my favorite part of Christmas Eve, eating cookies, putting Liv's gifts together, & watching A Christmas Story just Matt and I!
Christmas Day!

7 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Loved the year pictures! Crazy how things change so fast! Matt's Guitar Hero shirt is classic! Liv's Christmas dress is so cute! Glad that you guys had a great Christmas!

The Buckley's said...

I love Christmas 10 times more now that I am a mom. It is so much fun and just like you said my favorite thing about it is getting the presents ready with my hubby. It is so much fun! By the way I am totally hiring you to come decorate for my kids birthday parties! You are such a cute mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greenwoods said...

ok so we totally think a like!!! so My girls both have the bow with gold green and red. I got the same pjs you got only in the gray and pink! And Taycie got the cute pink little pony with the baby doll!!! Looks like a Fabulous christmas!!!

Kristen said...

Oh My gosh! She was so little...3 day old Christmas baby. So fun. Look how much she has grown! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Jessica Munk said...

We did the same thing Christmas Eve! Put a bike together and watched A Christmas Story! Good times!

The Edwards Family said...

Emery has the same Christmas dress! I love Christmas eve with my hubby getting all the gifts ready too! It is SO much fun with kids! They make it so exciting!

agirlnamedgay said...

jess you are too cute. i must say you are lookin just as lovely as liv in all the pics. she looks so big, we need to see her again! (maybe may, i will respond to your email pronto!!)