12.22.2008

Livie's Pink Polka Dot Party!

We had a big party for Liv last night and it was so much fun!!  We ended up only inviting immediate family and there were SO many people there!  Olivia LOVED the attention, especially when everyone sang Happy Birthday ... honestly I have never seen her so excited.  She got way too many presents ... good thing Christmas is just around the corner for another load of them :) The funniest part was her cake, the second she saw it she made a beeline over to it, but I had to hurry and get her clothes off so we wouldn't have a disaster!  I am so glad she had such a fun birthday, we tried to make it a special day and I hope she knows how loved she is!  We love our little Livie!!!!!!

Her favorite part of the decorations 
So fun decorating for this .... :)
Her cute cake!

Brithday Princess!!!
Mommy helping her open her gifts ... she did good there for a little bit!
Our little family!  (and I know I look pregnant in this picture but I am not ... sad day!!)
Big 1 year old!
She looks like she is eating her doll, but this is how she gives kisses!  She loves her dolly!
Dainty at first .... she actually kept putting her feet in it and then would eat it off her feet - ew!
Then with Dad's help she got way into it!! :)

8 comments:

Jessica Munk said...

So cute! That is all I can say!

The Edwards Family said...

What a cute party! Did you make the cake cuz it's way cute! And you so do not look pregnant in that one picture...I was actually thinking you look really skinny!!! :)

Mackay Family said...

First...did you really say that you looked pregnant in that picture?!?! I can't believe you! You are nuts...if only I could look like you.

Second...what a cute party. Liv looked so adorable! Loved the shirt and tutu! Where did you find her cake? It is the perfect size and looked so cute (please share)! Your letters turned out SO cute. I love the rhinestones.

~*Felts~* said...

OMG that is the cutest party I've ever seen! She looked like she was in heaven while eating that cake!

the Eggett's said...

What a DARLING party! Where on earth did you get those adorable cupcakes? Please tell me you didn't make them because they are SOOOO darling! Hallie is jealous, she won't be getting such royal treatment for her first birthday ; )

The Greenwoods said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PARTY!!! I LOVE HER LITTLE CAKE!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

No worries I saw lil' LIV on Good Things Utah! She is so dang cute. I can't believe she is one already. I guys I will meet her for the first time at the wedding!

Jessica said...

Hey Jess - where did you get the pink polka dot plates and stuff for the party? Kate's birthday is in March and I want to start planning it - I think the polka dots are to die for!