11.30.2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


This holiday weekend was a blast!!!  I seriously love this time of the year!  We were up at my parent's cabin for a couple of days and had Thanksgiving there, which was SO yummy!  The rest of the weekend we relaxed, decorated, shopped, and hung out with fun friends that were in town!  I am just so grateful for so many things right now, but most importantly is my sweet husband who gives me anything and everything I want and takes such good care of his girls and also my sweet Livie!!  I can't believe she is almost 1, she has made me a better person and I am so grateful and lucky to be her mommy!!!
A little out of order but I have never shopped early on Black Friday, so when Liv woke up at nine I decided to take her in her PJ's to Target .... such a fun shopping buddy! :) And yes nine was SUPER early for me!
K seriously this is ONE of the pizzas my Dad brought up to the cabin for dinner the night before Thanksgiving and yes there were two of them, two large orders of breadsticks, and three huge salads .... for 7 people .... WOW Dad!
Liv hanging out with Anna and Grandpa
Liv's first Thanksgiving!!
Having fun with Grandma
In front of our feast and boy did Liv like it!
Her new favorite thing is walking up the stairs ... over and over ...
Liv's favorite new face to make 24/7!  Also a new church outfit .... the others were finally long enough but I couldn't zip them up ... I love that she is chubby! :)
Our tree is up!!  Yes I know, I know no ornaments on it, but all I have is 24 cheap gold balls that cost a whopping $1.99 .... I am going to try and make it cute this year
On our way to Matt's work Christmas party!

4 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I love Liv's smile! That pizza was huge. Glad that you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving.

You and Matt look so cute in that last picture!

Tehmi said...

Oh my! I love your darling family, super cute blog!!!!

Kristen said...

How fun! I love Olivia's little outfits! Your tree looks beautiful!

Megan Loves Life said...

I bet your cabin is amazing! Of course it is, your mom is Carol Thain... you guys are just the cutest, I love looking at your pictures!