10.28.2009

Pumpkin Picking

The fall is my most favorite season and I think it is because there are so many fun things to do! A couple of weeks ago we went to a fun pumpkin patch and got us some pumpkins. Matt and Liv were both so funny because it took them a while to choose one. Needless to say we had a blast and Liv enjoyed running wild!!

Getting ready to go .... just love this girl and notice how she has a bracelet in her hand .... won't let go of it!
The cool pirate ship they had there .... Liv LOVED it
My buddies
FINALLY picked one!
I love this pic, this was how they were the whole time. Liv had to be right next to Daddy
Loving life

4 comments:

Katherine said...

she's so cute, i can't believe it-she's such a big girl!

Mackay Family said...

So cute. Love her tights!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

I can't wait til me and Andrew get to do this with the twins, it looks so fun and your daughter is so dange cute!!!

Nordhoff Family said...

Love it! That is the same pumpkin patch we went to and Logan would not get out of the pirate ship!