11.03.2009

Fall Fun & Halloween!!

Like I have said before I LOVE fall and Liv and I have been able to have a lot of fun since I am FINALLY feeling better! Her new favorite thing is to run through the leaves and "help" rake them!
We were able to go to Gardner Village with my Mom and see all the fun witches .... love it there!
Grandma and Liv watching the ducks
Wearing her costume has been the highlight of this week .... and as you can see her fairy costume fits her personality to a T! Halloween was SOOOO much fun this year with her and Liv loved trick or treating and eating all the candy :)
Got to love the wings
During the day on Halloween we went to the Haunted Aquarium
Her new favorite part of the Aquarium .... the ginormous frog
Watching the sharks with Daddy
Yes that is ALL candy in there ....
Our little family, including baby boo you can see sticking out!


Trick-or Treating with our neighbors
We had some friends over after trick-or-treating and Liv and Tanner are two peas in a pod!
This is my favorite!!

6 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh Liv's costume is so-o adorable! Although I see no baby boo... come on I thought #2 was supposed to make ya bigger :D You're beautiful as always!

Megan said...

So cute!! And my stomach looks like your's....except I'm NOT pregnant! :)

Mackay Family said...

First...there is no Baby Boo popping out. Silly you! Thanks for having us over on Halloween it was so much fun. Liv was the cutest fairy ever!

Gordon and Teri said...

So I don't think your prego....your still skinny!!! You are that girl who could pop out a dozen and bounce right back!!!! UGH!!! Love the costume..she looks so dang cute.

the Eggett's said...

oh, it all looks so fun. I am glad you guys had a nice halloween! Liv's costume looks great!

Kristen said...

Cutest fairy ever! I just love your little Liv!