10.20.2009

Vegas Girl's Trip!!

So my cute Mom decided since the boys are gone every fall us girls get to do a fun trip ..... and this year Liv stayed home with Matt!!!! Yes I know round of applause, second time leaving her and man was in AWESOME! I missed my baby more then anything but wow was it so nice to take time to myself and shop, shop, shop! Pretty much all we did was shop and eat ... seriously my kind of vacation! It was a little harder shopping while being pregnant and feeling chubby but still fun!

Had to go to breakfast at the Bear Paw in St. George ... yum!
At dinner before O!
Right before walking into O .... seriously AMAZING!!!!
Goofing off before the show began ... Erin, Me, Jenny, and Anna
Whenever we see a concert or show my Mom ALWAYS takes binoculars .... and the best part is we have NEVER had bad seats and this time our seats were the best in the house! So I had to take a pic .... she is crazy!
Serendipity after the show!
Bellagio Fountains with my Mom!
My Mom gave each Erin and I money to gamble .... yeah seriously we were laughing so hard!
Shopping!
We had such a fun time and it seriously was a blast, can't wait until next year!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Jessica! I've blog stalked for a while....thought I should finally leave a comment. :)

Your family is adorable! Can't believe you're having another one!

Megan (Firth) Bland

Mackay Family said...

Fun girls trip! Did you love O? I thought it was amazing. Glad you got some good shopping and eating in. The girls in your family are SO adorable...I love all of you!

Kristen said...

Okay...one of these days we need to go there to shop and eat with just our friends! Looks like you had so much fun! I still can't believe Anna is so grown up...it gets me every time!

~*Felts~* said...

Bryce doesn't hunt.. but can I be adopted?? I seriously love your mom. It looks like ya'll had an awesome time, just think next year you'll have TWO to leave behind!

Jane and Stuart said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to do a girls trip like that! How was O? I have always wanted to see it!