2.16.2009

Valentines Day!

We had such a fun-filled Valentines Day!!  It was so fun having it on a Saturday and being able to do things all day long.  Olivia is OBSESSED with stuffed animals and last year Matt got her a cute frog she won't sleep without, so we decided to take her to build-a-bear this year.  It was packed there but we had a blast with Liv.  She really picked everything out herself ... she is one stubborn girl!  Matt is the best and spoiled me yet again!  I love him and Liv so much, they really make me so happy!!  I hope everyone had a great Valentines!

This was a year ago ..... WOW!
And our wild woman this year!!
Mommy & Livie
Stuffing her bear!!
Daddy and Liv cleaning the bear and getting it dressed
Our family!  I know Liv looks tired .... but she really did have a blast there!

12 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

You are such a cute mommy

Heather-joy said...

Jess you have the cutest family! I love your hair and love how cute your little miss Liv is.

Jake said...

CUTE! What a great idea to go to take Liv to build-a-bear for Valentines!

Jake said...

ha! this is amber, but apparently I am logged in as Jake :)

~*Felts~* said...

Wow.. I totally remember when you posted that first Vday pic of Liv!! Time freaking flies, she just continues to get more adorable. looks like ya'll have a great day together!

Jess said...

So fun! Porter hated Build A Bear. He was terrified of the stuffing machine. So cute. Let's play, maybe our little busy bodies will keep each other busy and exhaust themselves!

Whitney said...

Looks like fun! I bet Emmy would love Build-a-Bear. Liv is so cute! I love the picture comparison.

The Stringham's said...

Hi Jessica!! Im so glad that you found my blog! Its so great to hear from you! You look so good! You have such an adorable family!!! Thanks again for the message, i hope we can stay in touch :)

Mackay Family said...

So cute! I loved the comparison! Crazy how much they change in a year. Glad that you guys had a great Valentine's Day!

smallfry21 said...

you guys look so cute! I hope you had a fun valentines day! I know we said we would hang out last weekend but we bailed and went to warmer weather in St. George! Sorry :) lets talk with the boys and plan something soon!

Heather said...

SO cute!!!!!! Glad you guys had a fun Valentines! Liv looks adorable as usual :) Yes, we need to do lunch!

Osborne Family said...

You two are such a cute couple. Your little girl isn't so little anymore huh :( Jess I just wanted to tell you that you dress her so so so dang cute... what a good mommy!