2.22.2009

Draper Temple Open House

We were able to go to the Draper Temple Open House this past weekend and it was SO amazing!!  What a beautiful temple!  Liv was amazing as well .... I think she knew it was a special place.  She was seriously silent the entire time we were in there and let me hold her ... which is a HUGE thing!  She loves to run around and talks non-stop.  We had a blast!
The Thain family


Also yesterday my little bugaboo turned 14 months ... which is a huge thing for me just because I was that age when my Mom had Erin... which is crazy!  Olivia is seriously the most fun little girl and we all just love her to pieces!!  So of her many favorite things right now are:
-  Whistling .... yes she taught herself how to whistle and is better then me!
-  RUNNING
-  Pulling all the dvd's out and then handing them to me one by one
-  Cuddling with Daddy before bed
-  Talking her little gibberish constantly
-  Playing with Mom's shoes
-  Pulling all the ziplock bags out and making a nice trail for me :)
-  Playing hide and go seek
-  Putting on a show for strangers
-  Saying hi and waving to everyone she sees .... that gets REALLY fun at the mall .....
-  Seasame Street
There are SO many things about her and we just love her huge personality, I wouldn't want it any other way ... even though she wares me out!  Happy 14 month Liv!!!

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Your family looks great! We love that temple too...SO beautiful! Love that picture of Liv. I can't believe she is 14 months. Can you imagine having a newborn right now? WOW...your mom was/is amazing!

Kristen said...

I still have not gone to the open house...dang it! And...I can't believe little Live is 14 months! We love you little girl!

joanna said...

liv is just a doll! and i swear you don't have one bad picture of you jess...you are so beautiful. I love you tons!
beej