2.08.2009

Curly-Q

When we found out we were having a little girl, the first thought I had was I could get to do her hair all fun!  I was SO excited about this (and many, many other things) but soon after we had her I realized this was not going to happen until she was at least 5.  Yes that is right, I got a MAJOR baldy .... don't get me wrong I am in love with her little head, and yes I love the bows and I do realize when I can do her hair I will probably resent it :) .... so I had to do a post on this monumental day where I got her to finally sit still and get a good curl out of her hair with a mini curling iron -- WAHOO!!  Too bad her hair is too soft and hairspray will only hold for a little bit ..... but I got pictures to prove she had it!!!!


2 comments:

Your best friend, Ashley said...

i love her little sweater! i have known since ms.waddell's 8th grade math class that you would be the best mom in the world.

turns out i was right.

Mackay Family said...

That is so adorable! I love the little curl. Her sweater and skirt are to die for! She can have some of Tanner's hair...he has plenty!