2.12.2009

Discovery Gateway

My cute sister-in-law invited Liv and I to go down to the Discovery Gateway with her and her boys the other day.  I hadn't taken Olivia down yet and have always wanted to.  WOW did she love it!!  Honestly she went nuts and it was so cute!!  We for sure need to go back soon!!
Her & Max playing
Funniest story .... so this darling little girl was sitting on this car and Liv ran up and pushed her everywhere!!  They both were giggling so hard and it was SO cute!  Yeah we didn't know the poor little girl either .....
These fun balls and the kitchen were her favorite, she honestly was playing with them for over an hour! 
She was a little scared of the horse!
She also LOVED this car and sat in it forever!

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I love the discovery gateway! I think that it is the best! Kids always have so much fun there. Liv looked adorable as always!

Kristen said...

Oh how fun! I have been there once and that was when I was working at TKJ. We will need to go together. Cute pictures. I love the one with Liv in the car. ;)

Tehmi said...

Your little one is adorable! You look like you are having a blast!