6.11.2008

Zion's & Bryce Canyon

The past week we went down to Zion's and Bryce Canyon with all of the Nordhoff's and had a blast!!  Olivia did awesome once again and loves her cousins!!!  I mean she was giggling the entire time, it was hilarious!  It was a nice little getaway and was fun to have everyone there .... especially Britt ... so I think we should keep those walkie talkies with us all the time and talk during the day .....  :) love ya Britt!!!!!
Hiking in Bryce Canyon
Here we are at the Weeping Rock in Zion's Park .... once again Liv is excited about hiking!
We love swimming!!!!
Getting ready to go!  See a baby there?? 
Playing with her favorite cousins Max and Logan
Hiking in Bryce Canyon and yes she LOVES hiking (in all of the pics she is smiling her guts out) but I would too if I was carried!
In a little hole in the canyon at Bryce

10 comments:

Nordhoff Family said...

Cute pictures. You will for sure have to send me some! I miss you already :)

Anika said...

Why is it that the Nordhoff's are always having so much fun!? Can we please get together and do dinner? Please bring Liv! We always talk... but let's DO!

The Greenwoods said...

HOW FUN!!! YOUR LIL LIV IS SO ADORABLE. SHE IS GETTING SO BIG. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT SHE WILL BE RUNNING AROUND!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great time! Fun pics, Liv is getting SO big! Ok it's time for walking... I am so calling you and come hell or high water we are going! We have missed you two! Sorry Matt... we miss you too :)

joanna said...

How fun that you and Britt are sisters...that is so cool! Jess, Liv is so cute! She is so happy, I think she gets that from her mom. I'm glad you had fun...

Mackay Family said...

Those pictures are all so cute! I love all of them with the 3 of you! Liv looks so cute in her hat!

Andrea Harper said...

So cute! Kevin said you brought Liv in to the office yesterday and he could ot stop talking about how cute she is. He was going on and on about her big eyes and her smile. I need to see her!!

The Edwards Family said...

Cute pics! I'm jealous that you got to go on another trip! I want to go on one SO bad!!! Looks like it was fun! :)

Kristen said...

I am glad you guys had fun, and I am glad you came back safe. :) I love all the pics of Liv, she is such a sweetie!

the Eggett's said...

oh how fun! what cute family pics!