6.16.2008

Father's Day!




I just have to let Matt, my Dad, & my Father-in-law know how much I love them!!!  Seriously they are all the greatest and do anything and everything for Liv and I.  We were fortunate enough to see both Grandpa's yesterday and get some pics with Liv and all the men in her life.  So cute!!  Matt is the cutest Daddy ever and Olivia just loves him to pieces!  It is so cute to see them play together.  I just love him so much and am so glad he is my sweet hubby!!!  Happy Father's Day ... yesterday!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh can she get any cuter?! That smile!! So sweet. Glad you guys had a great Father's Day!

~*Felts~* said...

Ah! What adorable pictures, she is so beautiful! I love her bright blue eyes, I think she is looking more and more like you!

the Eggett's said...

I love how all the men are holding Liv in the same way, on their right hip. CUTE! She will love those pictures!