10.17.2011

A Big Day

I have SO many things to post about and I am so behind, but first things first ..... yesterday was a big day in our house!! It was Liv's first primary program and Jack's first day of nursery!! It is true that Jack didn't quite make it to nursery since it is about 2 hours after his bedtime and he turned into a little monster man the second we got to church .... but I got a picture to try and document it! AND Liv .... oh Liv .... she thought the program was ALL about her ..... seriously she put on quite the show for everyone .... it was quite the production. But at least Jack can now GO to nursery and Liv provided LOTS of comic relief .... at least that's what I am telling myself :)

5 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

oh i would have loved to see that...i can only imagine! it didn't involve swinging from chandeliers did it lol!

Matt + Jenny said...

OMFG! ahahaha oh I love this picture so much! Wish I could have been there to see Olivia bask in all her glory!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

ahhh haha oh i wish i could have seen this
love your kiddo's lets get together soon

Whitney said...

That is a BIG day!! You little ones are just the cutest. That is hilarious about the program, Liv is a little firecracker. Love her!

Mackay Family said...

Loved hearing your stories about the program. They are both adorable!