9.22.2011

The Fair

Oh how we LOVE the State Fair!! Lots of animals, The big yellow slide, FUNNEL CAKE!, all the crazy people, roller coasters, ah so much fun! Our kids just loved everything about it and made it even more fun. Liv is quite the daredevil and went on every crazy ride Matt and I wanted to take her on ... and loved every second of it!

The Big Yellow Slide
The Baby Slide
This girl's LOVES her pony rides
Lovin the carousel
And my favorite ... the treats!
And I just had to throw this in .... even tho Matt will kill me .... but seriously this kid cracks me up .... Liv runs around in dress ups about 95% of the day and he has caught on ....

3 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

hahah i love it! Jack looks great in pink ;)
Tell matt to stop hunting so much so we can hang out!!
xoxo

The Edwards Family said...

That last picture reminds me of my kids-Emery runs around in dress ups most of the day too and Asher puts them on sometimes as well. Funny kids!

Whitney said...

I agree with Cami... Tell that hubby of your to stop hunting so we can hang out! :)

What a fun trip to the fair!