10.31.2011

Preschool Halloween Program

This was the first program for preschool that Liv has done and I was SO proud!! It honestly was so cute and Liv knew every word and action to all the songs ... it was so great!

Our little Ariel
She sure loves to perform!
Oh so proud
Liv and Dad eating their treats ... and isn't the peacock the cutest thing ever?!
Us and Liv .... can I tell you how nice it was to not have to worry about Jack ... seriously it was awesome!
Liv and I ... check out the fruit punch mustache :)
Liv and her cute teacher Miss Kristen
Liv's entire class with their teacher
Showing off her little craft
Ariel and Buzz .... can I tell you how fun it is that we have a good friend in the class? We LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love how she poses & smiles for each photo. She is just too cute!

Happy Halloween!