12.20.2009

Party!!!

We have had a lot of fun at all of our Christmas parties!! We have had a lot of fun with cousins and Liv has been in heaven! We realized even more what a performer Liv is .... at both parties the kids act out the Nativity .... needless to say Liv stole the show with both .... not sure if this is a good thing ....

Matt's Grandma and her Great-Grandkids .... plus little man in my belly:)
Liv and Max performing ....
LOVE this pic! My sweet, little angel!
What I need to buy Liv ....
At my Mom's family Christmas party she was a lamb and wouldn't take her ears off .... or let go of a toy gun .... perfect
Her buddy
Opening her present!
We have our last big party tonight! Whew!! Also it is Liv's birthday TOMORROW!!!! AHH I can't believe I will have a 2 year old!!!

2 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

imagine the little angel Liv! looks like fun. i can't wait to see what you do for her b-day. crazy that you have a two year old!!

Mackay Family said...

Fun parties! Her hair is getting so long...I haven't seen it down in a long time. Weird that she is 2 tomorrow. Where has the time gone?