12.22.2009

Liv's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe it was my baby's birthday yesterday!!!! AHH!!! Liv is the greatest, little thing ever and we are so lucky to have her a part of our family! She is such a wild, crazy, sassy, sweet girl and has SO much personality .... we love it! It was such a fun day doing everything for Liv .... Kangeroo Zoo, Spaghetti Factory (her favorite ... she eats more than I do there!), WAY too many presents, & cake and ice cream with family! WE LOVE OUR LIV!!

My sweet little newborn :)
She had her special breakfast ... yum
The crazy princess wearing her crown .... backwards :)
Our birthday girl!!!!
Way too much fun at Kangeroo Zoo



Some of our cousins were able to come and meet us .... Liv LOVES her cousins!
Just us three went to Spaghetti Factory and it was so fun!
They sang to her there and she got to blow out her candle
Her new four wheeler!
Liv is OBSESSED with books, so needless to say she loved her cards and has taken them with her everywhere
Opening presents ... pretty sure she doesn't need a single thing for Christmas!!!
Cake!

She got the greatest tent too .... she won't come out of it .... so awesome!

What I woke up to this morning .... her four wheeler with her horse .... perfect!

8 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Happy Birthday little Liv!!!!

Jess- where did you get that tent?!? I want it! Did they have boy colors?

the Eggett's said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! glad you guys had so much fun!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Liv!!! Looks like a fun party, love the giant "2" hanging from the light fixture. Oh and I love that tent! I would have loved that when I was a little girl! She is such a cutie!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Liv! Her birthday outfit was So cute. Her tent is awesome and she looks like she loves her 4 wheeler! Glad she had a fun day!

The Edwards Family said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little girl! It looks like it was a fun birthday! 2 funny things: Emery totally wears her crowns backwards too and she loves getting cards and carries them with her everywhere too! Our girls seem to be quite similar. Maybe our boys will be too! Then we would have to get them together to play which we have not been good at lately. I think the last time I saw you was right after you had Liv when Emery and I brought lunch to your house. Man, that was a long time ago. We need to be better and hang out more. Maybe after Christmas? Would you be up for that?

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

What a fun day! Happy belated birthday! What a darling girl.

~*Felts~* said...

Um yes can I please come and play with that tent!!! I can't believe she's two, I just love her to pieces and I only see her a few times a month!

Jane and Stuart said...

I can't believe she is 2 and I still have never met her! Hmmmm!