7.02.2009

Yee Haw!

So as long as I have been a baby, my family has been going to the Oakley Rodeo. I seriously look forward to this all year, I just love it!! This year was by far my favorite year ever!!! Liv was SO MUCH FUN!!! Seriously people .... I have a little cow girl on my hands! She seriously was OBSESSED, I mean obsessed with the entire thing! I really wish we had our video camera, she was hilarious and all she did was yell! Gotta love the rodeo!!!

Papa Kisses

We ate at Cowboy Grub and there was this room for kids to play in, these horses just went in a circle and let's just say we had the BIGGEST tantrum EVER after we got her off of it .... seriously I tell you she is a cow girl!
Yep that is my husband trying not to break it :)
Best family picture we could get, Liv was mad we made her turn to look!
Waving to the Rodeo Queens
Pretty much sat like this the entire time!! She wanted to climb over and go play with the animals!
Getting sleepy at the end .... yes she went to bed at midnight ... oops!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh how fun! I love rodeo's. I have only been to the Oakley one twice. I bet Liv was having a blast with all the buckin and kickin! Fun!

Mackay Family said...

I love rodeos! Liv looked like she had a blast. My favorite pic is her waving at the rodeo queens! Too cute.

the Eggett's said...

What fun! I have to admit I am somewhat relieved to see Liv with her binkie!. . . I am feeling a little guilty letting Hallie have hers still. . .

Glad you had a great time at the rodeo, and glad that Matt had a great time on the miniature merry-go-round horse. That picture cracked me up!!

~*Felts~* said...

HA! The look on Liv's face when Matts on the horse next to her is PRICELESS!! Looks like so much fun, it's been YEARS since I've been to a rodeo.

The Edwards Family said...

That's a fun tradition! And it's fun that you still do it and are passing it on to your kids!

We need to hang out. I bet our little girls would have a blast playing together and I miss you!!!

Heather said...

LOVE the Oakley Rodeo!! It's the best. That pic of Matt on the horse is awesome. Looks like it was a blast!