7.13.2009

Jackson Hole

We were able to go up to Jackson Hole with my family over the weekend and oh do I LOVE this place!! We had a blast hiking, eating, shopping, seeing Yellowstone, fishing, swimming, & going to a yummy chuck wagon dinner! What a beautiful place and Livie seriously loved it!! As I have posted before .... she seriously is a little cowgirl and came home with her first pair of cowboy boots .... which she will not take off! We love Jackson!

Liv and Daddy fishing
Hiking with Grandpa
Liv has the right idea about hiking .... I think she gets this from her Mom :)
At the Bar J Chuck Wagon dinner!! Liv pretty much danced the whole night and entertained EVERYONE!
Matt and I in the Tetons
Go Liv!! My cute brother-in-law took Liv hiking up here and she was in heaven!
The whole fam at Jenny Lake

Aww!
Haha, this is how Liv slept ... poor little thing was so worn out every night!
Watching Old Faithful
The #1 reason to go to Jackson Hole ... Billy's Burger ... BEST.BURGER.EVER!
Wading in the Hot Springs
Here is my cowgirl .... yes she was putting on a show for the whole store ....yes she screamed bloody murder when we took them off ... yes Daddy bought her a pair to wear the rest of the day (still on her feet) .... and yes she is spoiled!
The antler arches .... a picture must!

7 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! It makes me want to go :) I love love love liv's shoes. Lets be friends soon :)

Mackay Family said...

Those cowboy boots are the cutest things ever! What a fun trip! You look way to cute when you are hiking. Swimming soon?

joanna said...

oh my...LOVE the cowboy boots! jackson hole is the best trip, i love yellowstone and all your pictures. i wish i looked that good when i hiked, you look so cute jess-and i love your red bag.

Andrea Harper said...

Oh, I can't even tell you how much I LOVE Jackson and Yellowstone!! It's been years since I've been there, I'm so jealous!

And Liv is adorable in those boots. Girlfirend is a COWGIRL!

Unknown said...

Jess! I found your blog via Megan (Fenton)! Your family is beautiful and your blog list is longer than anything I have ever seen! You are loved! I hope life is great!

Nordhoff Family said...

So many fun pictures! The boots are hilarious.

Tehmi said...

Billy Burger. I dream of it. AMAZING