4.23.2009

Sweet, little Shelby

My sweet, little niece was born yesterday and is an angel!!  What an amazing experience for Liv and I to be able to be in the room right after she was born .... there was not a dry eye.  I can't even tell you the amazing feeling in there, you knew people were present but not seen.  Shelby is perfect!  She weighed 6 lbs 12 ounces and was 3 weeks early .... pretty good!  Britt is my sister-in-law and best friend, how fun is that?  She was there right after Liv was born and that was another amazing experience for me ..... I am just so glad to have her as family!  We just love Shelby to pieces and are so relieved came down to earth so smoothly, congrats Britt and Bry!!!
Such a proud and happy Mommy!

Ignore the no make-up and red eyes, isn't she a doll?


WEEK RECAP: Concussion from getting hit in the head with a fly ball at Matt's first softball game ... yeah not fun ... Liv getting her first ear infection ... double ear infection that is ... and a new niece ....  all by Wednesday afternoon .... wow wondering what the weekend will hold :)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah! What an answer to so many prayers! She is seriously adorable. I'm so excited for them!

The Greenwoods said...

tell Britt CONGRATS!!! Shelby is a beautiful baby!!! Oh I am going to be in Draper tonight at a House Boutique Party selling my watches if you want to come!!

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh she's adorable!! She's so big for being so early :) Sounds like you've had an interesting week!! Maybe you should stay indoors this weekend!!

The Edwards Family said...

The baby is adorable! Sorry about the ear infections...those are no fun! We've definitely had our fair share of those and most of the time they've been double ones too! Not fun at all, but thank heavens for modern medication to take care of our little ones...and us! Also, sorry to hear about the concussion. Was it you that got it? I've never experienced one of those! Hope you guys are all doing better!

Kristen said...

She is so lovely! I went and saw her tonight and she is the cutest little bundle!

Mackay Family said...

It really is so cool that your sis-in-law happens to be one of your best friends. Wish I was that lucky! She really is so beautiful! I hope that your headache will go away soon. I hope that your weekend is uneventful...unless it is something good! Hope Liv's ear start feeling better!

the Eggett's said...

wow, busy week! :)


Shelby is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her :)