4.13.2009

Easter

We had such a wonderful, fun, crazy Easter day!  Liv was a blast this year with the Easter bunny and all of the eggs and candy!  Here was her loot .... spoiled I know....
Here she was finding the eggs that made a trail from her room to her basket ... cutest thing ever!  She loved the eggs and especially the jelly beans inside!
OBSESSED with this car!  Her little friend got it for his birthday and when she wouldn't get out of his I realized that was what she needed for Easter!  It has been a war to get her out of it ....
She also got the movie Bolt, which we have never seen, but she was in love with the posters and previews of it and when she saw the dvd she literally screamed!  Haha!
Pretty much all she ate was candy ..... she got really good at finding it :)
In her little car and yes that is a runny nose ..... should have wiped before the picture ....
This picture is out of place for some reason, but this is her and her partner in crime, Logan, at Grandma's Easter egg hunt.  They were hilarious to watch!
In her beautiful Easter Dress .... so fun!!
My two favorite people!
Our family Easter Picture!  Yes Liv is difficult for pictures now and this was the best ....
Mommy & Livie!
My cute Dad also got tickets to Wicked for that night .... yes he is in the Bishoprich and it was Easter Sunday ..... that is why we love him! :)  It was AMAZING!!  Oh my gosh I am still obsessing over how good it was .... loved it!!  By far my favorite broadway play I have seen!
We had such a great day even though it was super busy!  We got spoiled by our parents and Olivia got WAY too many presents!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Happy Easter! She looks so cute in her car! Tanner and Liv need to go driving together now! Love your Easter dress. Liv looks adorable in hers! Still am so jealous that you got to go to Wicked!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

So fun! you look darling as always. I wish I was going to see Wicked! Liv is pretty dang cute!

~*Felts~* said...

Wow... I dunno if we can be friends anymore.. You got Wicked Tickets and took your husband instead of me?!? Not sure how i feel now...

You guys look adorable! I just love Liv to pieces, I wanna squeeze her :)

Heather said...

Holy moly... are you sure it wasn't her birthday!! Such darling pictures of little Liv! Love your dress. I saw Wicked in New York and LOVED it!! Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter :)

Whitney said...

Cute girl! She is darling in her Easter dress. I love her little car too.