1.25.2009

The Living Planet Aquarium

This past week has been SO much fun and so busy!  We have been hanging out with Max and on Wednesday I took him and Liv to the Living Planet Aquarium .... to say they had fun is an understatement!!  I got a little taste of what it will be like to have two ..... and it is hard work but so much fun!  Max and Liv ran .... yes Livie is running! ... from place to place and were giggling so hard.  Max plays really well with Liv and is so cute to her and Liv just loves him!  We had a great time and they both had long naps afterwards :) 

Yes this picture is trouble!  It makes me nervous looking back and seeing 2 kids!
A little breather in between the running :) 
Cute cousins!
Olivia LOVES fish!

7 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Look at you! Just thinking about that makes me tired!

Jake said...

I love that place! Such good entertainment for kiddo's and mom's! You are such a nice aunt to take good care of Max!

~*Felts~* said...

I LOVE the very first picture, Liv is looking at him like he's lost his freaking mind!!!! Looks like ya'll had fun though :)

Elizabeth Harrison said...

What a fun day! That gives me a great idea for the week.

Mackay Family said...

So much fun! I think that you are ready for another one! :) She is running!!! Crazy. I really want to go there!

Nordhoff Family said...

Ya that picture of Max and Livy is going to be my life pretty soon. Wow! That is crazy. I feel like i haven't seen you in a while, it's been like a week :)

Todd and Jenn said...

Hey Jess. I saw you blog on Bry and Britts. It was so fun to see you guys last night. Olivia is adorable. That was so nice of you to watch Max. I bet you had a busy week. Two is twice as busy, but twice as fun too.