1.18.2009

Erin & Jake are Married!

On Saturday my little sister Erin was married and it was awesome!  It really was amazing and every little detail fit her and her husband perfectly. Erin looked GORGEOUS and was just so happy, I loved it.  Everything was done at Log Haven and was just so small and intimate ... so nice.  Liv did steal the show while walking down the aisle and getting way too excited ... she really thought it was for her ... she will never recover from that birthday party of hers!  And yes her dress was my favorite part!  We just love Erin and Jake and are so happy for them!!!

Our little princess .... trying to steal the show :)
Our little fam
Their cake was AWESOME!
Our whole family ... and you can see Liv flirting with Jake's brother :)
Dad and his girls
Sisters!
The happy couple!

Yesterday was my sister Erin's wedding and it was AWESOME!!  Seriously it was amazing and everything fit her and her husband, Jake, perfectly.  Erin looked beautiful and was just so happy, I loved it. Everything was done at Log Haven and was just small and intimate .... so nice.  Liv did steal the show while walking down the aisle and smiling from ear to ear (she thought it was for her ... she will never recover from her birthday) Her dress was like a miniature wedding dress ... oh so fun!  I am so excited Erin and Jake are finally married and we just love them!

9 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Wow what a gorgeous wedding and knock out bride! But LIV!!! She is so freaking adorable!! I can't get enough of those big eyes.

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Erin looks gorgeous! You will have to tell her congrats for me. Your little family is darling!!!

Mackay Family said...

Their wedding looked amazing and Erin looked GORGEOUS!!! I loved her dress, her hair, everything! Liv in her dress was the cutest thing ever!

P.S. You look SO SO skinny!

Nordhoff Family said...

Wow! She looks fabulous. You are right... liv steels the show though!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

THAT DRESS!! Oh my gosh! What a beauty Miss Liv is!!!!!!!

Your sis looks gorgeous too!!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! Erin looks so so so so beautiful! She was a lovely bride. All you girls looked gorgeous too, and so did your cute little Dad. ;) Oh and Olivia! Darling.

Heather said...

Liv was so funny!! And I loved her dress! Erin looked so gorgeous and it was so well done. Her cake was awesome!!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Hi, Jessica! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my photography blog! By the way, I am Natalie- one of the photographers, of course- and it was an honor to capture such a special occasion. My husband actually recognized you in a few of the pictures and realized that he went to high school with you! I am married to Kit Bate, who you might remember. Anyway, it is such a small world and your little family is adorable! :)

Megan Loves Life said...

You all look gorgeous! I love everything, her wedding looks like it was awesome! Cute Thains... and adorable Livi!!!