8.23.2011

First Day of Preschool

I have been not doing so good with this blog lately so I don't know if anyone reads this anymore and probably not, but in any case I had to document Olivia's first day of preschool!! I seriously am dying she is this old! We have had a count down going on for a month now and Liv has been beyond excited to go! She did SO good and I am really proud of my little girl!!

I love this picture of them .... Jack saw a bird .... or food and is all excited and Liv wouldn't stop smiling
Love this picture too!
Liv and I
Liv has her good friend Tanner in her class .... they are so cute!!
Getting into their classroom .... Liv was copying Tanner :)

5 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

you for sure have a little lady! hope you're enjoying your mornings with just one child. gotta love relativity- that couple of hours is gonna make the one-child life seem like it was a piece of cake! miss ya!

Mackay Family said...

So fun! They are going to have a great time together! Are they really that old though? Makes me kind of sad!

Kristen said...

How fun!!!! I can't believe that Liv and Tanner are already in preschool! Doesn't it make you feel crazy old? I sure do! Looks like Liv had fun!

Heather said...

So cute! She looks darling. I can't believe we have kids that are getting so big. Tear!

Whitney said...

So sweet. The first day of pre-school is such a BIG day! For you & Liv.

Love all these pictures!