12.08.2010

Holidays

Oh my gosh things have been crazy around here! Fun, but busy!! I haven't posted forever and these are a bunch of random, fun things that we have been doing!
We went to The Festival of Tree's to see Alexa's tree .... yeah picture is on my phone but it was amazing! .... but this picture is us leaving ..... I only had the single stroller and we parked so far away that I made Liv ride in it with Jack ... wow
Thanksgiving! Love these two!!!
Liv is OBSESSED with purses right now ....
This is my favorite .... she is looking at the Black Friday Ad's, starting early!!
Putting up our tree was so much fun!! Good thing there is not too much on it because Jack is crazy and pulls everything off all day long ....
Oh love him ....
We went to the Utah basketball game and had a blast, I think Jack liked it more then Liv!
We are way in too Frosty's ... snowmen ... at our house and the second it snowed Matt and Liv were outside building him! Too bad he melted .....

What happens to poor Jack about 10 times a day .....

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I love that Liv has Jack in the stroller. Classic. Oh how I hate that I am in school and I never get to see you! Please can we get our kiddos together soon.

The Stringham's said...

way too cute! hope your holidays are so fun.

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

I love Liv's tutu dress, ah I need a girl!!