12.20.2010

Dance Recital & Christmas Sunday

Liv had her very first dance recital last week and I can't tell you enough how proud I was!! She did awesome and wasn't scared at all .... all she kept asking was when it was Livie's turn to dance on the stage! Cheese!
Right before going on the stage
Mommy and Liv
She is the one on the far left :) Yes she pranced around by herself for a little bit and snuck on stage a little early, but I loved it!
Granpma and Grandpa Nordhoff
Scariest picture ever ... but this is the only one we got with Grandma Thain ... that is a gross candy cane she is chomping on ....
Our little family

On Sunday I had to dress the kids in their Christmas outfits ... it's possibly mty favorite thing ever! And this is how Liv felt about it .....
This is maybe a little better .....
The kiddies!

3 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

Cute! I love little girl dance recitals! They are so darn cute! :)

the Eggett's said...

cute little ballerina!

Mackay Family said...

Cutest little dancer. I can't believe that she is old enough to be in a recital...where has the time gone?