5.13.2010

One Month

This little stud turned one month a few days ago and I am still in shock he is even here!! He has been such a blessing and is SUCH a good baby .... now I realize how hard Liv really was .... poor little guy has been battling ear infections and a cold this past week and still has been so good! Here are some things about my little man .....

- He is a MAJOR eater .... MAJOR
- He is really strong with his head and can hold it up really well
- He is smiling and "talking" to me in the mornings and I love it!
- He is a whopping 10 lbs and is growing like crazy
- He loves to cuddle
- He loves his little jungle gym already
- Did I mention he likes to eat?
- He likes to roll back and forth from his back to his sides
- He is such a sweetheart
- He is a good sleeper and has been doing 6 hour stretches since he was 2 weeks ... love him
- I am pretty much obsessed with this little guy and can't imagine life without him!!!

6 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

jess he sounds full grown already! i don't think deeter did ANY kind of rolling til like oh 5 months! so glad he's being a sweetheart for you. can't wait to cuddle the little man.

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Jess, that is awesome, he sounds like such a cute little guy-- I'm so happy for you :)

the Eggett's said...

awh, very cute little guy. Glad he's eating and growing so well for you!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Oh this post made me so baby hungry! He is so dang cute. I need to come see him!

Kristen said...

Oh, what a little sweety. I need to see him again! I can't believe he is one month already, I am sure when I see him he will look huge to me. What a sweet little one!

Whitney said...

Jess, he is so cute! I am so glad that he is such a good boy for you. That's how my Weston is for me. Our girls are just two peas in a pod too!