5.20.2010

Jack's First Photo Shoot

We got Jackson's newborn pictures taken by the wonderful Lindsay Wright ... she did an amazing job!! She is awesome and I must say the photo shoot was surprisingly a breeze, both kiddos did great ... pretty sure that is the only time that will happen! Sorry there are a ton, I just have so many I love!!
P.S. No Jackson is not jaundice, he just got lucky and got his Daddy's skin ... he makes me look SO pasty in all the pictures!

First I just had to post my most favorite picture of Liv, isn't she a babe?
This is my most favorite out of all of them!!







Love my boys!!







11 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

That photographer is amazing!!!
What beautiful pictures!!!

Whitney said...

What beautiful pictures! Liv is so dang cute. Your eyes look so blue in those pictures! Beautiful! How lucky that BOTH kids were so cooperative. That's funny that Jack's skin is more olive because that's exactly how Weston's is but I have no idea where he got it from!

Jessica Munk said...

Cute pics! And Matt, you looks so young ;) Beautiful family-way to go!

Kristen said...

So Darling! I LOVE that picture of him on that black and white chair! SO cute! Oh and that first one of Liv....love it!

Nordhoff Family said...

So stinkin' cute. Just love those kids. Liv looks so old in those pictures! The family pictures are great too!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Wow, these are amazing! I love all of them, Jess :)

Mackay Family said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling! Your family is so cute!

the Eggett's said...

i love love love them. I think I am going to call your photographer next time!

Unknown said...

Jess!
You are so cute... of corse I know who you are!

Your kids are so darling and these photo's are just so adorbs! Your little Liv has grown up so much. And Jack is just squeezable!!!

We are fabulous, and I hope you guys are as well!