3.24.2010

My Liv


I just had to do a post on how much I love this wild, little thing. As we get really close (two weeks!) to having our little guy come, I am starting to get a little anxious about my sweet girl. It has been her and I non-stop for two years, she has been the greatest lunch pal and shopping buddy. We have our schedule down and have fun with just us girls during the day. I hope she will still know how much I love her and how she is still my best pal, especially when we are adjusting and not out and about doing fun things for her ..... I do know she will be the BEST big sister though!! Don't know what I would do without my wild thing!!!

4 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

darling! i know it's kindof bittersweet i am having the exact same feelings...good thing kids are resilient (sp). hope you are hanging in there.

The Edwards Family said...

This is such a hard time as you think about those things. Don't worry. Life after the baby comes just happens. Yes, your schedule gets messed up...very messed up, but life goes on and she will be just fine. And with a sleepy newborn you will still have plenty of one on one time with her. And then once he's old enough to be awake more she'll be so used to him being around that she won't even notice. It's a huge adjustment but you'll both make it through! Good luck!!!

~*Felts~* said...

You are such a wonderful mom, you will have no problem at all I know it!! It will be a cake walk and you will make us all jealous ;)

Christina (Cha) said...

She is seriously DARLING!! Congratulations! YOu are getting so close...