3.30.2010

... Easter Dress Sunday ...

One of the most fun things about having a girl is dressing them up! Since Easter is over General Conference, and hopefully the Sunday after we are home with a baby :), I had Liv wear here dress this week! I love this little outfit .... fits her to a T!

... So taking pics of a psycho 2 year old is pretty much impossible, but we did get this smile when boys were walking down the street .... can we say flirt?
Livie and her Daddy ... and I can I brag about how good my hubby looks?! Perfect timing with me MAJOR pregnant but I am SO proud of him!

7 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Very cute easter dress Liv! And wow, Matt does look awesome. What has he been doing? He looks so fit! Can't wait to see the baby in a couple weeks!!! :)

Jessica said...

Oh she's so cute, Jess! I LOVE dressing my kiddos up for holiday Sundays too! And believe me, boys are just as fun!! :) Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy and hopefully meet him this summer!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

So darling! What a cutie and her dress is darling as well!!

Kristen said...

So very cute! I love the orange!

Whitney said...

Liv looks darling! And Matt looks awesome! I am so impressed! Way to go! How much longer Jess? Aren't you super close now? I can't wait to see what he will look like...

Nordhoff Family said...

So cute. We dressed up this week too and taking pictures was kind of joke for us too. Love the dress, love that girl!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Liv looks so darling! And Go Matty!!! Where did you find her little dress!? So cute. Good luck with the delivery!