10.07.2008

My Busy Little Bee!

Ok so I know I have been slacking a little on this blog thing, but let me show you what has taken ALL my time ...... not that I am complaining because I just love this little girl more than anything, but man is she everywhere!!!!!
Climbing into her toy box ....
On her way to the fireplace and yes I am saying "No, no" and she is laughing at it ....
Taking a 2 second rest ...
Then it is back to her toy box, can't get enough of the toys .....
Yes she runs away while I am in the middle of changing her diaper ...
Then attacking me right after .... probably because I got nude photos :) 

Once I get her changed it is straight up the stairs at a rapid pace!

Oh and all of this took place in less then 5 mins ..... :)

5 comments:

Jess said...

Oh Jess, we are in exactly the same boat. No to the fireplace, no to the stairs, no to the dog water, no no no. But Porter just looks at me and laughs. Let's plan a play date for our little ones to keep busy together.

Jessica said...

aahhh! she is so cute! I love her outfits and bows - to die for! Let's get together at Christmas time this year for sure - I miss all you guys so much and I want to meet Liv!

Kristen said...

I can't believe how much she is growing up! I love her cute little bum!

Anika said...

That is so funny! She is so dang cute. We really need to get together soon! We miss you guys!

Mackay Family said...

She looks so grown up! I love that she is all over the place! I love that she always has cute bows on. Really she is so cute!