10.27.2008

Happy Anniversary Matty Pants!!!





Two years ago today Matt and I were married!!  I still can't believe it!  We have had such a crazy, fun, eventful two years ..... yes we almost have a one year old!!!  I seriously just love Matt more then anything, he is such a fun and amazing person and puts up with a lot from me!!  He knows how to make me laugh when I am upset and to turn everything positive.  He is such a good dad and just loves his girls too death!  I am just so in love with him and am so excited for the many years to come!!!

10 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh Happy Anniversary sweetie!

Anika said...

Happy Anniversary! We love ya!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary Jess! You guys are so dang cute! I am so glad that we are all best friends ;)

The Edwards Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a fun day!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been that long! I love that our husbands get along so well. We couldn't have it any better!

Osborne Family said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are such a cute couple and make very cute babies too.

The Greenwoods said...

HAPPY HAAPY ANNIVERSARY

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We are so happy for you two and so glad you found each other, we seriously love him! You two are so dang cute together :)

Jessica Munk said...

Love these pictures! Congrats!
Hey, I think I lost your email address. I was wondering if you could take a picture of your front room. I am helping my sister redecorate her's and I wanted to show her yours.
Thanks!
jessica.munk@gmail.com