7.13.2008

Lake Powell!!

NAKED BABY!!! (sorry but I had to post this pic, Liv comes alive when her clothes come off!)
My cute sisters and I
Daddy and Liv .... we had to flip up her hat so she could see and see looks like a chef or something!
Matt caught a nice striper ...... that is pretty much his favorite thing!
What a boating babe!
Matt wake-boarding ... wahoo!
     Loving the water
Hanging out with my sweet hubby while little Liv slept :) 
     Olivia was the happiest baby the entire time!

Oh we just got home from the wonderful Lake Powell and it was such a blast!!!!  Matt and I have been scared to death for this trip with Liv and can I just tell you that we have an angel child!!  Honestly she was amazing!!!  She was fine in those horrible life-jackets, took naps, and loved the boat and water!  It was like 110 degrees and the water was 80 degrees ... loving it!  We had a fun-filled time water-skiing, wake-boarding, hanging out, eating, tubing, and lounging in the sun and water.  It was such a relaxing, fun time!!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Love those darling pictures! Looks like you've got a little water nymph on your hands! I love her sweet little happy smile :) Glad you guys had a blast now that you are back it's walkin' time!

Mackay Family said...

Those are great pictures! Her smile is so cute. I am going to have to show Garrett the fishing pic. I am glad to hear that she was so good. Now pray for me that Tanner will be that good when we go! I have been so excited to see the pictures. We need to get together now that you are back.

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Jack LOVES being naked too!! I love their chubby naked bodies!! We just took my boys to Flaming Gorge and I was so nervous too, it was so much easier than I thought though. The life jackets looks so big on their tiny bodies!! Cute pics Jess! Olivia is SO CUTE!!!

The Edwards Family said...

Don't you just love how we parents stress over stuff like that and then majority of the time our babies totally surprise us by being perfect?! Emery does that all the time! Kids are the best! I love the pics! They're cute and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun...I'm jealous! :) We still need to do lunch...

Nordhoff Family said...

I am glad she was so good for you. Logan did surprisingly well too. I just barely got my camera back today, of course, so I didn't get any pictures of Logan. I should of had you take some! We will need to go again when we can hang out more.

the Eggett's said...

Oh I am so glad that you guys had a nice time, and that Liv did well. You and your sisters are all gorgeous

Kristen said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love Liv in that hat!! SO cute! I am glad you guys had some fun, it is always a treat to go to Powell!! We need to hang out.

Andrea Harper said...

I coulnd't even comment on this for days because I was so jealous...I love Lake Powell and I haven't been there in forever! You guys are an ADORABLE family, and I think it's high time we planned that hang out. And by we I mean you. Obviously.

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh!! Liv is so adorable! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love the picture of her with her lifejacket squeezing her cute cheeks!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

What would summer be without a trip to Powell. One of my funniest memories was when I went to Powell with your family and Stu flipped us on the tube and it scared me so bad I cried! I was so embarrassed~ Oh and by the way Liv is the cutest thing ever. I want to meet her!

Osborne Family said...

You guys are so cute... don't you just love Powell. We just got back as well. What a fun trip.

joanna said...

Lake Powell is the best and I am so glad that Liv loved it too. She is the cutest, happiest little girl(she must get it from her mom)!