7.11.2010

3 Months Old Today!

At 3 months our little man ....

- LOVES his food .... loves it!
- Loves to giggle
- Smiles all the time
- HATES dairy .... sucks for me
- Loves when Livie runs around him
- Is an awesome sleeper
- Loves his jungle gym
- Kicks his legs ALL DAY
- Loves to talk, talk, talk
- Is already wearing some 6-9 month clothes .... what?
- Loves to pull my hair
- Loves to suck on his hands ... all day long
- Loves sticking his tongue out
- Loves to be held lately
- Loves to cuddle on my chest when he is sleepy
- He the best baby ever and we love this little guy so much!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe he is 3 months old today! Where on earth did the time go? He is so cute!

Moffat Family said...

He is SO cute!

Mackay Family said...

I can't believe he is already 3 months! Before we know it he and Corbin will be running around!