6.09.2010

Special Day

This past Sunday we were able to bless Jackson and what a special day it was. It was so fun to be able to celebrate our special, little guy. We really are so blessed to have this little man in our lives. Matt also gave him such an amazing blessing and I am so grateful for these two boys of mine!!!

Little man was all smiles!!
Our little family
All smiles in his little white suit ... love it!
Sorry can't figure out how to turn this photo ....
My boys
Oh dear .....
My kiddies
All tuckered out
The Grandpas
My cute sisters and I
Loving our backyard
Both sets of Grandparents and Great-Grandma
He was wiped out at the end of the day!!

7 comments:

Mackay Family said...

What a special day! I feel so bad that we weren't able to be there. Jack looks adorable in his while suit. Love you guys!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

He is such a doll!!!

the Eggett's said...

What a beautiful family you guys have! Congrats on the special day, I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

This is such a special day for a mother and father!!!

Whitney said...

Jack is so adorable in that smiling picture! You look great, Jess! I love seeing your family.

Kristen said...

He looks so cute! Look at that smile! It was such a beautiful day, thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Mike and Lisa said...

Congrats! Your family looks darling!