6.20.2009

While the Boys Are Away....

So Matt, my Dad, and Brother-in-law went to Alaska for an entire week ..... let's just say my Dad is LOVING having sons! While the boys were fishing us girls had a lot of fun making cupcakes, sleepovers, going to the cabin, eating out every day, going to movies ... LOVED The Proposal!, Shopping, shopping, shopping, and watching way too many chick flicks! My Mom is awesome and planned a lot of fun things for us, but I am sooo glad my hubby is home!!

The joys of baking :)
Liv is OBSESSED with shoes and so I got her some cute dress-up ones .... she LOVES them!
Fun at the cabin! This is the only way to get Liv to look at the camera!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Fun!! I love having girl play time. Sounds like it was a blast. Cupcakes are just the best!

Mackay Family said...

I love girl time! Glad you guys had fun while the boys played! I loved The Proposal too!

Gordon and Teri said...

~HoLa~ Looks like you really had a great time while they were gone! Look forward to so pic's of Matt's trip!!

~*Felts~* said...

Your mom is so much fun!! I bet your dad is LOVING sons :D

Jane and Stuart said...

Sound like a blast! I love girls nights. I loved The Proposal too! That is a must have! I would love to see you!