9.07.2008

Mmmm, Excuse Me What??



So yesterday I am out and about with Liv and I get a phone call from my dear brother-in-law, Bryan ..... He begins to explain that since Matt was gone all day hunting the boys decided to play a little joke on him and so therefore, there is a live goat in my back yard, yes I repeat a LIVE GOAT!  Being the brilliant boys they are when they get together, they see a goat for sale for $20 and decide they need to buy it and put it in our backyard!!  Needless to say, I had a pet goat for about 11 hours and he scared me to death .... every time I went to check on him he would try and head butt me, really ..... brilliant idea boys, just brilliant ..... the guys were nice enough to come over at 1 in the morning, record Matt's reaction to seeing a goat, and then kindly remove him from our yard, and I still have no idea what they did with him.  I will admit it was HILARIOUS, I have never laughed so hard coming home to a crazy, baaing goat, but just remember boys .... it is payback time ..........

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious!!!!! I now am really wanting to see Matt's reaction! I'd be scared too if that thing tried to head butt me. Way to go Jess, you're a trooper!

~*Felts~* said...

That is fantastic!!! I would have loved to have seen the face on him when he saw that. Yay for brothers :) And what a sport you are!!

Andrea Harper said...

Oh my. A goat huh? Who DOESN'T have a surprise head-butting goat visitor once in awhile? Seriously Jess, get a grip...

Kristen said...

Um...I am so sorry that my husband did that to you! It is pretty funny, but still. You had a goat for a day and that is all that matters! ;)

Mike and Lisa said...

That is hilarious! Just think of it as a free lawn mower :)

Mackay Family said...

I still can't believe that they really bought it! I am excited to see the video of Matt's reaction. Our husbands are all trouble when they get together!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i've never been a fan of goats and your experience simply confirms my prior convictions! thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! i've added you to gilt groupe. have fun, it's addictive :)

Katherine said...

That's hilarious! Buz said he saw a goat in our backyard the other day...happens to be the same goat! Now we know what it was for.