8.02.2008

My New Obsession and The Zoo!


Ok so my new obsession is Olivia's thighs!!!  Seriously I just want to eat them up all day long!  But honestly how can you not love those little legs when you see them??  Oh so cute!  Also in the first picture check out Matt's face .... haha a daily expression for him!





This past Tuesday for our little play group we went to the zoo.  It was SO stinking hot but was a lot of fun!  I have not been there in years and Liv was looking around a little but pretty much didn't care that much .... oh well next year will be the time to go a bunch!  Anyway it was just fun seeing those girls and having us get together!!  I love you guys!


8 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I love her rolls! She has some catching up to do if she wants thighs like Tanner! The zoo was fun, but hot! Next year they will like it much more!

The Edwards Family said...

Baby thighs are the best!!! That's so fun that you have a play group! I wish I had people around me to do that with. It sounds so fun! We have yet to take Emery to the zoo this year. We're waiting for this weather to cool down a bit...it's just too hot! Call or email me soon. Maybe we can get together sometime soon!

Heather said...

Love Matt's face!! Haha! I went to the zoo last week with my girlfriends too! So fun but bloody hot I tell ya. Spring is the best time to go I hear. Love those thighs, irresistable :)

Kristen said...

How fun! What a little princess. Such cute pictures Jess!

joanna said...

so cute! gotta love those baby legs! (and matt's face). I think I like playdates more than my kids:) you look incredibly cute jess as always, and liv is definitely taking after you.

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

You are the cutest little mommy! Those thighs are pretty stinking cute as well. I tell you what little Liv is such a Thain~

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Oh I just wanna squeeze her little cheeks and kiss her face!! She is so adorable!!

Moffat Family said...

It's Megan (Fenton) Moffat, from Brookwood Elementary :) Olivia is SO cute!! I have a niece named olivia, LOVE the name. You look darling, as always and you guys look happy.