Oh I just love my little Olivia so much and she is now 12 weeks old!!! Ah!! It has just flown by. She is getting so big and is just so much fun! Here are a few things I have figured out about my Liv .....
- She HAS to be entertained, I can't just set her on a blanket and walk away ... oh no she will not have that!
- She loves to smile and try and laugh
- She is obsessed with her hands and is constantly knawing on them
- She LOVES being around people, when we have her around a big group at a restaurant or the mall, she is in heaven and just sits and watches everything
- She is a Daddy's Girl!
- She has found a new fascination with blowing bubbles
- She loves to eat and likes everyone to hear how much she loves to eat
- She loves to talk, when I talk to her she will coo and make noises right back .... definite girl!
- She has ADD like her Daddy ..... always is moving and kicking those legs around
- She hates going to sleep when people are over, she doesn't like being left out of a party!
- She is constantly smiling in her sleep .... so funny!!
We are just so blessed to have Olivia a part of our family and love her so much!!